Phil T. writes:

>Occasionally I get restless, ansty sensations, especially in my
>hands and legs. I've read it's a drug side-effect that goes by the
>medical name of akathesia. (Sounds like the name of a character in a
>Sholokhov novel).  When I feel this way I have trouble sitting
>still. I seem to get this effect toward the end of my med doses,
>which are the usual (eldepryl, sinemet CR and permax).  I understand
>there may be another pill you can take for this condition. (And
>for what ever side effects that causes, still another?) Anyone dealt
>with this with any success?

I've never heard the medical name for this unique form of satanic torture,
commonly known as Restless Legs. Those docs think of everything! The only
solution I have discovered is NADH, which of course your doc won't
recommend. With NADH I have a minimum of Restless Leg and Arm, without I am
tormented throught he night with the horrible crawly sensation, which really
interrupts any sleep I was hoping to get.

Kathie Tollifson
47/9