If membership of Parkinsn is static and if there is an increasing number of
PD interested people on the Internet, the NUMBER ONE REASON the list would
be static is because the new to the Internet world PD people don't know the
list exists.  How can they possibly join/try a List they don't know exists?
Sharon <[log in to unmask]>

At 10:16 AM 7/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>If there are an increasing number of PD-interested people on the Internet,
>but membership of PARKINSN is static, it means that either:
>        - they don't want to join the Internet-based PD community, or
>        - we are doing something wrong, and the community we have isn't
>          attractive enough.

>Simon
>
>--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
>Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
>New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
>http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
>=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============

Sharon <[log in to unmask]>