Such an excellent reply I have never seen before, thank you.  I
don't understand why I get stressed out when I have a job
interview, as everytime I get an interview, I get the job.  If
stress is a 'flight or fight' reaction inherited from our beastly
ancestors, stress should give us more of what we need at the
time, like strenth, and all we have to do is to use this reaction
to our advantage.  I suspect our ancestors probable had the
reaction of 'flight' rather then 'fight', and we now have to
change this, giving the priority to 'fight'.
( the reason for this name being different is, due to being
Scottish, I do not pay for anything, not even Internet access,
eh? ) ( I just ordered the new Motorola 56 modem, and I am afraid
that I will have to pay shortly, as only one Internet Supplier
here supports it.)