Charlie Meyer: Sorry, I forgot to tell you why you are confused
with my identity.  I am Scottish, so, pay for nothing I don't
have to pay for, like Internet access.  I am William Baird, using
the id of Heather Baird for free access to the Internet.  Heather
is my daughter at University.
As for denial, it is not that we deny.  We are diagnosed by well
trained, very intelligent people.  It just seems like everything
seems to work that much better when we don't just feel sorry for
ourselves all the time, and forget about our problems.  Denial,
sure, lets see you get a job by not denying that you have PD, eh?