Hi everyone,  I truly can not understand the problem here.  The way I
read these letters we have a whole day of banter, a whole day of Udal, a
whole day of etc.  Everything I have read, and this is every day, is a
MIXTURE of topics. These are most interesting.  Why would anyone want a
whole day of one topic!  I also find that my mouse can take me from a
topic I am not particularly interested in in an instant. To me the
mixture is what keeps me so interested in this list and I say please do
not mess with it, it would be a travesty.
Keep smiling, and keep up with the way we are.
Elizabeth