Sid,

My mother Joyce (67, 5 months) is taking Sinemet and Permax. When she
mentioned to her doctor that the Permax was causing problems (mostly
breathing difficulties), he said that she might want to consider Mirapax
instead. She started Permax just a few months ago (I don't know if that
makes the switch easier). Hope this helps. Good luck.
Debbie White