Marling, I have to say we have a similar trait, in that we both spend much
time worrying about bad things happening. I often joke that I'll probably
poke out my eye with my safety glasses. The bottom line is that MOST of the
bad things we worry about in life either never happen, or are not as bad as
we expect if they do happen. If ALL the bad things did happen, or even a
large number, then no one would sell insurance! My father had a heart attack
at the age of 39, for years I worried that he'd have another, and we'd lose
him, he is 80 now....has had PD for several years, but his heart is ok. See
what I mean?
Ken B