Just a caution re: PD diet-- remember that protein interferes/competes with
the meds, and it is best to "load" protein at the end of the day, especially
for PWPs who are a bit advanced.  If you check the list archives, you'll find
good nutrition  info fromKathrynne Holden, our "resident nutritionist".
To access archives, email John Cottingham:
in subject line put "archive search" and in body of post tell him what
you need.
Good luck!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"