<<  Yes the numbers of messages can be overwhelming.  And there are days when
it  seems there is no medical relevence.  However, all the "chatter" here is
needed  by someone on the list.  Dividing the list is, in my opinion a
mistake.   >>

I concur with the statement above. Should I be interested in sleeplessness
and dyskenesia and humor and voice devices, I would have to look through
three different list.  That AIN'T satisfactory.  I am learning to sift
through the trash to find  what I seek.  If bantering helps the mind, let it
be...
Michel