in late news yesterday, iti was announced that the Dow Jones continued its
meteoric climb by breaking thru the 8000 barrier for the first time in its
history.  Traders celebrated and Wall Street was a scene of untrammeled
optimism and revelry as the longest bull market in history continued steadily
upward.  Meanwhile, further down the US east coast in Florida it was reported
that Ken Becker, member/head tummler of the PARKINSN List based out of a
Calif Listserver, quietly worked on his patio.  When asked about the historic
financial events of the day his only response was "No comment."

( from Ken's note of the previous day <<<  I am inspired. I will cut the
amount of my posting by 10%, for each 1% rise in the Dow Jones average, so if
it rises by 10% in any day, I will just lurk, and be silent, or invisible, as
the case may be.  If the DJ goes down I will babble as usual.  If it goes
high enough to make me able to quit my job,  I will still keep my posting to
a minimum. You get to do the math! Ken >>> )

Rat  (12000 by 2K!)