Thanks Marling, for the response for curling toes.  However, I haven't
received any response about continuing nausea.  Has anyone been suffering
from nausea from Sinimet from the time they started taking it?  Surely there
must be something one could take to diminsh it.  The person I am inquiring
for has been taking it for 10 years and it is still a problem. I will repeat
her dosages in case you missed my first posting.
Sinimet, 25/100 at 6am,  12, 4pm and 8 pm
Eldyprel, 8am and 12
Zantex at 8 am , 12 and 6 pm.
cg for Dex 73/4 and Support Group Leader, Rosemary Dexter [log in to unmask]