Gil....

As a "recently-used-to-be-working-for-Microsoft-type-person," as far as I know
Microsoft doesn't have any special software on the market dedicated to the
disabled.

HOWEVER, if you're running Windows 95, there IS a feature which permits you to
modify the keyboard a bit to accommodate some of the most common keystroke
problems folks with movement disorders might have.  To access that feature in
Windows 95, click on MY COMPUTER (should be on your desktop), then click on
CONTROL PANEL, then click on ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS (the icon is the
International Handicapped sigh of the stick-figure in a wheelchair)

IF possible I suggest you contact the following company and order their
catalog.  They offer more aids for the disabled than any catalog service I've
yet to find, with LOTS of typing aids.   I just phoned them to make sure they
ship out of the US, and was assured they do.   Following is their address and
phone number:

MAXI AIDS (Aids & Appliances for Independent Living)
P.O. Box 3209
Farmingdale, NY 11735  USA
1(800) 522-6294   <--- toll free in USA)
1(516) 752-0521 (information via voice-call)
1(516) 752-0689 (24 hour FAX)

I hope this is of help to Aliza and others of our List-Family.

Barb Mallut (Catalog Queen) <grin>