Rosemary....

I've been on Sinamet 25/250's since 1989, and initially had nausea within a
short while after taking the first dose of the day.  My then neurologist said
"live with it," which was an unsatisfactory response in my opinion so I
changed neuros (which I realize is a choice not always available to everyone
for various reasons).  The new neuro suggested I break the tablet in half,
taking the second half of the tablet 10 or 15 minutes later, and take the 2
half-tablets with gingerale (since ginger enhances the seritonin or something
like that).  I had immediate cessation of nausea, until I started taking
Eldapryl the following year.

Once I began taking Eldapryl, it was always touch 'n go as to whether I'd toss
it up in public or make it to the restroom in time <GROAN> I soon found this
was a good way of judging the depth of  my friendships.  I even had "Barb's
Eldapryl test for dating!" (real-life story follows):

We were on a first-date, dressed in evening clothes, on our way to a concert,
tooling down the freeway, when I suddenly screamed "PULL-OVER-I'M-GONNA-BARF!"
<blush> He immediately swerved to a stop at the side of the freeway where I
instantly leaped from the car and threw-up. <MAJOR BLUSH>  He was SUCH a
sweetie about the whole thing as I mumbled something about  the damn medicine
I was taking.  This gentleman passed the Eldapryl Test with flying colors.

I had more dates than I can count in the 3 years I was on ELdapryl, where I
made it to the ladies room in a restaurant, threw up, and was back at our
table, my date non-the-wiser.   In retrospect, this was a miserable way to
live!

The above all stopped when I stopped taking Eldapryl.

Barb Mallut