A belated thank you to Sonia Nielsen and Marvin Giles.  Sonia for
writing to me about the PD Chat Room saying she was going to get help
for me, and Marvin for coming through with some wonderfully detailed
directions on how to access into the Chat Room.  I must admit I
haven't gotten there yet, but after our return from vacation, I
intend to pursue this right away.  For those of you who are currently
using the PD Chat Room, what kinds of conversations are held there?
Do they differ from this forum?  Sonia and Marvin, thanks again.  Ann
Gibbons