Dear Folks,
I hesitate to interject yet another question at this point since there are
so many different things being discussed, but I am going to give it a try
anyway. My mother, who is my PWP, is an extremely private person. She has
never liked to discuss her affairs with anyone. She is now rather limited
by her parkinsons. This lifelong  habit of privacy, the fact that she
claims to be living "in a fog", and occasional confusion on her part makes
it difficult for us to help her find the solutions to her medical problems.
I have been wondering lately if she is suffering from depression. Could you
all tell me if depression is a widespread parkinson's problem? Could some
of you relate the symptoms which led you to seek help if you did and did
you recieve the relief you needed? Of course I am just an outsider looking
in and the symptoms are only what I will see. Thanks in advance for any
assist you can give.

                                               Susan coCG Elizabeth/78/8
Susan Davis <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.m-media.com