Margie,

Just returned from DC and read your message.  Thanks for the info about
Dr. Koller and deep brain stimulation.  The man's name keeps surfacing.
He seems to be involved in everything.  I wonder if he ever sleeps!  My
daughter lives in Topeka, so it would be possible for me to get involved
in a program at UK.  It's reassuring to have an ace up my sleeve.

The PAN Forum was an incredible experience, as you'll no doubt be hearing
from all who attended.  This bill is definitely do-able at this point; the
last I heard we had 62 senators and 218 reps, though I'm sure more have
signed on since then.  The mext step is to get it out of committee; the
stumbling block there is Bilarakis. We've got the vote in both houses.
Then we get to work for appropriations next year. We're definitely on a
roll!

Thanks again.

Pat