----------
> Fra: MR JOSEPH GIBBONS <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: PD CHAT ROOM
> Dato: 17. juli 1997 23:27
>
> A belated thank you to Sonia Nielsen and Marvin Giles.  Sonia for
> writing to me about the PD Chat Room saying she was going to get help
> for me, and Marvin for coming through with some wonderfully detailed
> directions on how to access into the Chat Room.  I must admit I
> haven't gotten there yet, but after our return from vacation, I
> intend to pursue this right away.  For those of you who are currently
> using the PD Chat Room, what kinds of conversations are held there?
> Do they differ from this forum?  Sonia and Marvin, thanks again.  Ann
> Gibbons

Hello Ann Gibbons.

Thank`s for your kind words and I`m looking forward to "talk" with you on
the chat line.
About what we are talking about depends of the people who visist the
line.If  we are only two persons it`s much different from when we are maybe
5 .  We can be serious, joke, kidding a little maybe. To me it`s like a new
family I say good morning and good night to. I asked e.g. for help for you
and Marvin promised to "guide" you into the chat room. It is different from
the list, because you can ask and have the reply in the same moment.
But please join us,

Sonia Nielsen

NEVER GIVE UP