I have assembled an admirable collection of pro-exercise sentiments from the
"speed of onset" thread (which probably really is the speed of progression
thread). Please peruse the following inspiring statements....

Susan A: "
I have also realized that a regular exercise routine helps a great deal with
my PD. And in return I don't have the "SO Called BAT Wings" that can develop
under our arms as we age.  I feel my body is only getting better."

Phil G.: "Well, speaking of exercise, I think I'll go down and use my ergometric
rowing machine. I just hope the dust from the flywheel doesn't aggrevate
my allergies too badly."

Russ A.: " my ability to maintain a  healthy body"

Marling: "
I know that the Eldepryl is supposed to help and so is regular exercise.  But,
the questions remains for me to find a pattern."

Wendy: " I have been diagnosed now for over
six years now (altho' it's really 8+) and I still play soccer &
volleyball"

What I want to know, and I'm serious, is where are you guys getting all this
energy from? I exercised regularly until about 1991, and then the fatigue
monster ate my lunch. The simple walking up stairs or around the mall
exhausts me, I don't know how to lick it. PD has impacted me more on this
level than any other....my biggest handicap is fatigue. And I am fortunate
that I sleep as well as I do, 6.5 to 8 hours a night, so it's not lack of
sleep, it's plain ole exhaustion.

All suggestions gratefully received...

Kathie Tollifson
47/9