Hi,

This appeared on one of the announcement lists I am on..... unfortunately,
there's nothing listed in the Parkinson's section at the moment :-(

Maybe we can encourage people concerned with Parkinson's research to use this?

http://206.65.84.31/

> Welcome to the CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service, an
> international listing of clinical research trials. You can use this
> listing to search for clinical trials, find out information about
> physicians and medical centers performing clinical research, and to
> learn about drug therapies newly approved by the Food and Drug
> Administration. You may also sign up for our E-mail notification
> service, which will inform you of future postings in a particular
> therapeutic area.

(sorry, I couldn't find a working domain name for the site - the
announcement only had the IP adderss)

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============