Hello.  Several people asked my name when I posted yesterday.  It's Jeanne
Hoffman.  It's my father who has PD.  I want to thank you for all your
reponses.  I saw my parents last night and he has just started Meripex (sp?).
He and my mother are really counting on this drug but I was telling them
about all the things I found about diet and exercise and being sure the dose
is correct and taken properly for maximum effect, etc.  He is not very much
motivated toward exercise - too much an effort.  And for my money, they are
denying a lot of reality.  That is peculiar to them.  My mother has always
been like the mother of someone who posted - very private and all that.  She
can deny a sunrise..... so I hope to do what I can, monitor them carefully,
nad go on with my own life.

I have found a lot of invaluable info here and will stay posted for info on
Meripex (I can't spell the longer name AT ALL).

You are all in my prayers,
JH  :)