48 hours ago, I posted an idea : apart from discussing about list splitting
and such, why not try something right away ? I picked an issue (JOBS) that
obviously is vital for some of us, and may be considered as interesting, or
not interesting, by the others. I suggested we would not create a new
sub-list, but just flag our messages with the word JOBS in the header.

Within 48 hours, I got 7 personal messages and 13 public messages, all with
the JOBS header.1 came from Parliste, 0 from PDUK.

        7 just approving the initiative
        3 from people still working and worrying for the future
        1 about stress while working and relief after retiring
        3 about ethics

The first finding (no surprise) is we chose a very complex, touchy, painful
issue. On top of  PD, young PWP's have to face long term unemployment,
creating money and identity problems.

Next step is to climb from "topic of the day" to "permanent sub-list" : I will
keep you informed

Regards

Bernard JOLY
joly_bernard.com