Like, I actually found a job, eh?  Actually, I found two, had to
select one to take, start Monday.  I find that the best way to
handle a job interview is to just be yourself.  One suggestion,
if you are being interviewed by a woman, suggest during the
interview that the reason you want to work is you want to stay
married, this is the truth if you are a man.  This works every
time, at least it works for me, eh?  Also, if looking consider
contract and temporary work as this is all that I found available
to older workers.  I have worked at contract and temporary work
for the past 10 years, it is not bad, no benefits, but no
benefits to pay for either.  Changing jobs all the time is also
good excercise for the brain, and we all need this, particularly
if you have PD.