I just received a frantic phone call from a member of my local support
group.  He has been anxiously awaiting the release of pramipexole for
months now as panacea (I know its a dopamine agonist). His phone call to
me came just after he visited his doctor who refused to give him a script
for pramipexole "because he is now and has been for some time on Permax."

Anybody know if the new agonist can be substituted for Permax?  Were any
of the FDA tests done on PWP who were taking permax?  Don't know what to
tell my colleague.  Any suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated.

  Sid Roberts   67/dx3
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio