From: Ken Becker <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, July 14, 1997 11:18 AM
Subject:  Re: banter

Don, if you were a contractor in Miami, you could be in the business =
fifty
years and never do a job. There is a standard routine that all Miami =
based
contractors use:

1. We can't do any work before __________(you fill in ANY date)
2. We can't do any work AFTER__________(you fill in any date)
3. We can't work in the (pick one) RAIN, WIND, SUN, SHADE SLEET, HAIL, =
SNOW,
EARLY MORNING DEW ,MILD WEATHER
4 Our (pick one) TRUCK, VAN, TRAILER, HELICOPTOR, CAR, STATION WAGON, =
RICK
SHAW, BICYCLE is in the shop until (PICK ANY MONTH, YEAR, DATE)
5 Our license does not permit us to(pick one) WORK IN THE CITY, WORK IN =
THE
COUNTY, WORK on the line between the CITY and the COUNTY.
6 We are out of (pick one)Concrete, paint, sealer, glaze, nails, screws,
diesel fuel, gasoline, clean water, dirty water, glue, cement, caulking,
thinset, bonding, washers, tubing, hoses, time.
7Our (pick one) Forman, worker, helper, manager, driver, plasterer, =
painter,
is:
Pick one: Sick, on vacation, on leave, in school, mountainclimbing, at =
the
beach, dead.
8 Our (pick one) Drill, saw, shaper, grinder, sprayer, cleaner, sander, =
ear
wax remover
is (pick one) In the shop, stolen, being used on another job, on back =
order,
worn out, just
exploded, broke down and can't find a part, broke down, can't find a =
person
who knows how to put in the part anyway.
9 Your (pick one) Tile, Paint, (name any other material) is (pick one) =
too
heavy, too light, too dangerous, too cheap, too expensive, too smelly, =
too
runny, too stiff, or it is just right, but you don't have enough.
10.We  do not take (pick one) Checks, credit cards, cash, foreign =
currency,
American currency, travelers checks, dirty money, counterfeit money, =
coins,
or barter.
11 We would be happy to do your job, but for some reason we have not =
worked
all year
and had to declare bankruptcy...have a nice day!
So Don, if you have done any construction, it must not have been in =
Miami!
The above is not an exageration, just a collection of typical stuff I =
have
run into.

9

------=_NextPart_000_01BC9063.220BEC20

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=3DGENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>Ken:</P>

<P>You just foam at the mouth... What is your point???  DON HAS HIS OWN =
E-MAIL=20
AS DO ALL OF US...USE THEM FOR THIS JIBBERISH, PLEASE!!!  Thank you!

<P>SUGGESTION:  Maybe you could start your e-mail to the listserv in the =
morning=20
and add to it throughout the day UNTIL you have said all there is for =
you to say=20
in one day and THEN e-mail it to the listserv so that many of us who see =
your=20
message can delete it once instead of twenty times.  Yes, it is not that =

difficult to delete e-mail messages..  But what is that saying &quot;TOO =
MUCH OF=20
A GOOD THING...)  Have mercy!</P>
 ----<BR>
<B>From: </B>Ken Becker &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;<BR>
<B>To: </B>Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN=20
&lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Monday, July 14, 1997 11:18 AM<BR>
<B>Subject: </B> Re: banter<BR>
<BR>
<HTML><BODY><FONT size=3D2>Don, if you were a contractor in Miami, you =
could be in=20
the business fifty<BR>
years and never do a job. There is a standard routine that all Miami =
based<BR>
contractors use:<BR>
<BR>
1. We can't do any work before __________(you fill in ANY date)<BR>
2. We can't do any work AFTER__________(you fill in any date)<BR>
3. We can't work in the (pick one) RAIN, WIND, SUN, SHADE SLEET, HAIL, =
SNOW,<BR>
EARLY MORNING DEW ,MILD WEATHER<BR>
4 Our (pick one) TRUCK, VAN, TRAILER, HELICOPTOR, CAR, STATION WAGON, =
RICK<BR>
SHAW, BICYCLE is in the shop until (PICK ANY MONTH, YEAR, DATE)<BR>
5 Our license does not permit us to(pick one) WORK IN THE CITY, WORK IN =
THE<BR>
COUNTY, WORK on the line between the CITY and the COUNTY.<BR>
6 We are out of (pick one)Concrete, paint, sealer, glaze, nails, =
screws,<BR>
diesel fuel, gasoline, clean water, dirty water, glue, cement, =
caulking,<BR>
thinset, bonding, washers, tubing, hoses, time.<BR>
7Our (pick one) Forman, worker, helper, manager, driver, plasterer, =
painter,<BR>
is:<BR>
Pick one: Sick, on vacation, on leave, in school, mountainclimbing, at =
the<BR>
beach, dead.<BR>
8 Our (pick one) Drill, saw, shaper, grinder, sprayer, cleaner, sander, =
ear<BR>
wax remover<BR>
is (pick one) In the shop, stolen, being used on another job, on back =
order,<BR>
worn out, just<BR>
exploded, broke down and can't find a part, broke down, can't find a =
person<BR>
who knows how to put in the part anyway.<BR>
9 Your (pick one) Tile, Paint, (name any other material) is (pick one) =
too<BR>
heavy, too light, too dangerous, too cheap, too expensive, too smelly, =
too<BR>
runny, too stiff, or it is just right, but you don't have enough.<BR>
10.We&nbsp; do not take (pick one) Checks, credit cards, cash, foreign=20
currency,<BR>
American currency, travelers checks, dirty money, counterfeit money, =
coins,<BR>
or barter.<BR>
11 We would be happy to do your job, but for some reason we have not =
worked<BR>
all year<BR>
and had to declare bankruptcy...have a nice day!<BR>
So Don, if you have done any construction, it must not have been in =
Miami!<BR>
The above is not an exageration, just a collection of typical stuff I =
have<BR>
run into.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>