Ivan...

Now calm down, m'dear.... That really isn't a "raciest slur."  It's just an
exceptionally STUPID remark.

Any REASONABLE individual would, upon reviewing the recent history of Muhammad
Ali, be hard-pressed to call him "lazy."

However, the reference was NOT about Ali's public deeds OR about all his
efforts on behalf of Parkies everywhere (certainly numbering more than all the
REST of the famous celebrities having PD put together!), but rather about his
decision not to take any PD meds.

Since this was a CONSCIOUS decision on Ali's part... and NOT just because he
was too apathetic to stir himself to pop a pill a few times a day, one can
hardly call that "lazy."

(Pssst) <whispering>  Hey, Ivan... know what - I - think? <wicked grin>  - I -
think that "Billy Baird" is not a REAL person at ALL!  Eh?  I betcha that ol
"Billy" is really one of those programs like "Eliza" that has been programmed
by Barb Patterson to keep spewing out really dumb things that she KNEW would
keep our list-family all riled up and posting back furious responses.. <wee
smirk>  Oh Barb.. you are SUCH a tease! <grin>

HEY BARB P!!  HA!  The jig's up!!!  Ya can stop now! <LOL>

Barb Mallut