Bernard I am not a PWP, my father is, and at 80, he would not be looking for
work even if he were able. SO why do I care about JOBS? I have one for 30
years...BUT when I started there were about 56 people in the Miami branch,
now we have 4. Can you see the handwriting on the wall?  I may have a job
until I can retire at 65, I have about 10 years and 10 months to go, but I
may NOT. As a relatively healthy individual, I should be able to get another
job, but there are so many factors, such as the downsizing of so many
businesses, the fact that I am 54, the list goes on. If I had PD, It would
only make it worse, finding a comparable job. I get 5 weeks of paid vacation,
a company mini-van, health and dental plans, etc.  I don't know how the job
situation is in other countries, but in the USA the biggest industry seems to
be downsizing  of big companies, and the trickle down effect takes effect to
eliminate millions of jobs. The low unemployment numbers are very suspect,
unless they figure that even if a person was a high paid executive, and now
is a security guard at minimum wage, he is still employed.  What is your
opinion on this? Ken B