On Sat, 19 Jul, 1997, Ivan M. Suzman wrote:

>Some of us on the list have dedicated our lives to the advancement of
human rights.  For you to insult Muhammad Ali, a courageous,
internationally admired Parkinson's spokesperson, by using his former name
(Cassius Clay), and then to call him lazy, is BLATANTLY racist.

The only finger pointing that needs to be done here is mispelling of a
name, i. e., Cacius (Cassius). I can understand why Billy,
er...Heather...er...Elizabeth...er...(NOW here's a problem.) calls Ali
lazy.  Whenever, I've seen Ali on TV, he looks like a parkie who isn't
taking any medication because of lack of expression, etc.

Also, "all his efforts on behalf of Parkies everywhere" is politically
incorrect. I believe it's only been recently that Muhammad Ali has used
his celebrity to speak out publicly for PK research.

Clara Nistler
Gene Nistler 63/10
"Stressed" turned around spells desserts.