AG Reno announced she had PD in November 1995, after first noticing
hand tremor that past summer.  After 2 years with PD that started the
same way at about the same age, I felt OK myself, and work stress
made no impact.  As for the two years to a cure - if this is what
she said, one can only speculate as to what she is thinking, but it
sounds as if she could be accepting misinformation to support a
state of denial.

Phil T.