[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 97-07-12 16:23:14 EDT, [log in to unmask] (jhstarr)
> writes:
>
> << I would suggest St.John's Wort before the GH3, if you want a
>  natural product. There is more known about SJW.-- BY THE WAY-- If any of
>  you listmates have tried SJW, I would be interested in knowing your
>  results.                                Jerry Starr
>   >>

> GH3 sounds a lot like OPC as far as the things it has been reported to
> help..I've never heard of GH3, where can you find it?  Also I've been looking
> for SJW, but ever since the news on 20/20 all the shelves I've looked on are
> out of it.  Anyone had any luck finding it?
>
> Sue, in Mass.  daughter of Rocky 7?/14

DEAR SUE:  I realize SJW may be a little hard to find at the present
time, but keep checking at the health food stores. The GH3(Gerovital H3)
should also be available at health food stores and through mail order.
One mail order company that makes it is the Gero-Vita Co., but there are
also others.
I would reiterate that these should be taken only with your doctors
knowledge and approval.                     Jerry Starr, Rph