DEAR LISTPEOPLE:  Just a little note about Aricept. It is an
acetylcholine enhancer and,theoretically at least, should make PD
symptoms worse. However as we all know, everybody reacts differently to
drugs. My Father-in-law has Alzheimer's (which Aricept is indicated for)
and is holding his own with it, although it has caused him to lose his
appetite. We counter this with Cyproheptadine (Periactin) to get his
appetite back. Aricept can also cause nausia, which can be counteracted
by taking it with meals or using natural Ginger (or Ginger Ale).
                                        Jerry Starr, RPh.