Dear List:  Several months ago I sent a message trying to describe in
words this exasperating restlessness that seems internally generated
and that keeps many of us moving in and out of bed at night, in and
out of chairs, etc.  I used the term "internal tremors" to describe
what is clearly and technically called akathisia.  This internal
"tickling" or "antsiness" is impossible to describe to others who
have not experienced it.  It is always a frustrating and maddening
experience that I have not yet learned to cope with...  At this
point, I eventually roll out of bed and get busy doing something.  It
affects me all over but primarily in the arms and legs.  Jim Bill