To all interested by rhe JOBS topic

The JOBS idea has taken off : I released the idea last Wednesday on Parkinsn,
PDUK and Parkliste. Within these 4 days, 50+ messages with JOBS in the header
have been posted on Parkinsn, 6 in French on Parkliste, 0 on PDUK (I should
have remembered PDUK is specialized in only-UK stuff, which the JOBS topic is
not.)

All messages are positive, interested and encouraging. Their content varies
from a short "good idea : go for it !" to deep, painful personal cases and
questions. Some are universal, others are local. Most of them deserve a
follow-up. Half a dozen sub-topics can already be identified.

Last but not least : JOBS has not broken any rule : no splitting, only 4
letters in the header. It is normal Parkinsn stuff, plus some management.

What I call management is investing time, in a structured way, to softly help
a list like Parkliste, or a topic like JOBS to take off, suggest ideas and
discuss them until consensus is reached, be there all the time.

This is where I have a problem : it takes a lot of time, and I am overloaded.
I cannot run Parkliste and JOBS. I hope you will understand my choice to give
top priority level to Parkliste. I am prepared and willing to help whomever
wants to pick up and manage the JOBS subtopic take a good restart.

Anyone volunteering ? I warn : it is a full time job (for a pWP)

Thank you for helping me out of that trap

Bernard JOLY (64/8)