^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  76   deg. F perfect summer day

 Dear Helen, Margie, Ken and many, many friends:

Thank you again for your friendship and support..  No, anger is not
eating me up, and you'll see Billy's apology and my thanks to him when
you go on-line today.

 Between this afternoon's NADH, Pramipexole and Sinemet doses, I am
dabbling  at Debussy's Claire de Lune, on my just-delivered grand piano,
and finally settling in! I kind of feel like Don McKinley making his
patio, as my fingers totter around the keyboard.

The arsonist set the fire at 10:55 pM last August 7th, but I had gone out
to see my nurse JUST SEVEN MINUTES before his arrival.  He was sentenced
in December to what amounts to 7 years imprisonment and 6 years
probation.

 Chickadees and woodpeckers, blowing wind in the sugar maple leaves, and
a very happy surviving kitty, Winnie (named after Winnie Mandela), at my
side as I type this, set the stage for recovery.

God Bless

Ivan