From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of ron d
Sent:   Sunday, July 20, 1997 12:18 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        ops

Dear Barbara & List Members,
As a new member, let me introduce myself.
My name is Ronnie Discombe and I was diagnosed as having
PD in Feb 1993.  I live in Melbourne, Australia.
Only during the past year have the ops for PD been performed
in Australia.  Therefore there is very little follow-up
on the results after a couple of years has passed by.
Has anybody on the list had the operations and could pass on any
information on this subject?
Ronnie Discombe.  [log in to unmask]