Yes Marianne
you can take deprenel with mirapex.  I read the package insert and research
was done on this with no ill effects.  The package insert says nothing about
Permex.  I posted the other day that Mel was on the mirapex and the ND left
him on the permex.
He does get a low dose of permex compared to the other's I read about on the
list.  THe ND also put him on the losest dose or mrapex - they are both
agonist and I guess they don't interact with each other.  Maybe if a person
is on high doses of permex then they would be overdosed????
The insert says under selegiline (deprenel) "In healhy volunteers
(N=11),selegine did not influence the  pharmacokinetics of pramipexole
(Mirapex)."   Hope this helps.. Mel is on .125, 3 times daily for a week,
then 2 - three times daily.
I will admit Mel seems a little confused today but he's been that way
before-now just seems a little more pronounced (quess I'm nervous)