Hi everyone, I for one was so relieved to hear about the problem of
"restlessness".  In retrospect I have this for years.  I have only been
diagnosed since March so for me it is not because of some medication I
am taking.  It's crazy when it happens because you move in a different
position and think Ah that is comfortable, and almost imediatly, you
feel, if I don't move I am going to scream! Now that I feel it probably
has something to do with PD I am going to keep track what I was doing or
feeling that day to possibly bring it on.
Every day I am thankful for this list
Bless you and love to all

Elizabeth