Maryhelen, I agree that we could have another category, even if it is
similar, why not?
I could never have done your previous job, I dislike heights, and have a
phobia, not of heights, but of falling.  Anyway, why could they not have kept
your pay the same? It seems to me that many folks who just sit behind desks
all day make lots more  money than people who do the more physical jobs. IN
FACT the less actual work performed, the more money...is THAT fair?  What
about salaried positions, when you get the same pay if you work 1 hour or 80
hours a week? I know I'll make enemies for saying these things, but  that's
how I see it! Ken B