Margaret, I just saw the quote from Ken Rowland, I thought you were writing
to me (Ken Becker), obviously I made a mistake. On the other hand, I don't
think Ken Rowland meant "boy" as an insult, when he used it as "poster boy",
 the remark about Ali's brains being scrambled was insensitive, but  it does
go with the job.  I thank God for folks like Ali, who help the PD cause,  and
become part of the cure. My son,  Andrew has been extremely busy, and felt
badly that he was not able to make the contact prior to your trip to D.C.
 Hopefully he can be of service in the future. Ken B