Reference the Great Parkinson's List War of 1997:

        "all we are saying is give peace a chance"

        "hell no - we won't go"

        "make love, not war"

        "all we need is love"

        "nothing is either right or wrong, but thinking makes it so"

        "To everything there is a season, and a time to every
          purpose under heaven"

        "(We are) the ones who give our bodies as the weapons
          of the war, and without (us) all this killing can't go on"

        "What if they gave a war and nobody came?"

Note:
The Great Parkinson's List War of 1997 is unique in the history of warfare
in that all the casualties can be attributed to "friendly fire".

Can we please call an end to hostilities.

        "Expecting no reply, and getting none,
          I ask 'when all have lost, who will have won?'"

Dennis

Dennis Greene 47/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/