Dale had a great idea - but let's do him one better by sending his letter
to all our non-list e-mail buddies.  Here's what I sent to over a dozen
people:

>It would be so helpful if we jammed Senator Frist's email this morning
with requests to bring Senate bill S 535 to the floor for hearings and a
vote before the August recess. These research dollars will benefit people
with Parkinson's Disease where ever they live. Send email this morning to

>Just send this:
>
>Please bring the Udall Bill S.535 to the floor for hearings and a vote.
>

>Or call and leave the message at (202) 224-3344.
>

>A positive mind finds a way it can be done.
>
>A negative mind looks for all the ways it can't be done
>
>Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness