<<  When my
 mother got him out of that place, and back home, she managed to get two
aids,
 one who comes five days a week, twice a day, one on the week ends.  >>

Ken,
   How did she go about finding these people?  Are they expensive to hire?
 So far my Dad is fairly self sufficient, but my Mom will go away over night
occasionally and I worry like crazy.  She needs to call him every time it's
time for a pill, and sometimes he's very confused about them even tho'
they're in a little box marked Morn, Noon, Eve, and Bedtime.
    I live in Mass., and they live in N.J. so I can't just run over there.
Sue, daughter of Rocky