At 01:24 PM 7/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Tebay, Wendy M on Wed, Jul 23, 1997 11:21 AM
>Subject: Detox and EDTA
>To: PD Listserv Postings
>
>I believe that chelation (EDTA) or something similar is also used in
>cases of specific chemical poisoning, (e.g., a toxic exposure to a
>pesticide, which leads to immediate adverse effects.  ).   That is the
>quickest and most effective means of getting the substance out of the
>body.
>
>Wendy Tebay

Wendy,

I had DMPS chelation therapy recommended to me, and I was about to go
through with it.  However the protocol includes first the removal of
mercury from your teeth, second extensive testing to make certain you don't
have vital minerals removed down to a dangerous level, and third a variety
of new drugs.

After talking with Barbara Jensen, who had negative results from chelation
therapy, I decided against having it done.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness