In a message dated 97-07-24 14:31:33 EDT, [log in to unmask]
([log in to unmask]) writes:

<< i have been crying for last 2hrs i don't undarstand some of the problen
 some pmp are talking about. only got 2/1/2hr sleep last night. even i got
 bed i can change. i am gettin afraid to post any thing.as i might some one
 out there. not sure what i am talking about now. my legs hurt. falling down
 all moring . how can i help ypu when i can't help my self. i need the net
 now bad. i for got my grils name today. gusse i will close. sorry tobother
 any one. I.Y.Q. don      [log in to unmask] com  72/25 >>

Hang in there Don...we all love you.  Keep posting, I look forward to hearing
about your days and what you've been doing.

Sue, daughter of Rocky