De:     Parkinson's Information Exchange  À la place de Diane Lucas
Date:   jeudi 24 juillet 1997 19.06
À:      Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Objet:  Re: my mum

Can anyone help?

We haved worked out that my Mum suffers from Dyskenisia at the end of the day
having had too much Sinnemet.

It was suggested by some of you and her doctor that she cut down. So she
started to take a half for the last two doses instead of one whole one.

She has been doing this for a few days and still getting the dyskenesia and
sometimes the tablets do not work at all and she has no mobility.

I would appreciate any help

Thank You

Diane