Dear all,

I am going to be away through Wednesday evening, taking my daughter
up into the "Gold Country" for some "gold panning" experiences.  The
motel where we are staying (in Placerville, CA, commonly called
"Hangtown" from the judges of the Old West days) may not be "wired"
for high-speed modems (when I asked the desk clerk at the time of
making the reservation, she didn't know what a "phone jack" was!); and,
even though I am taking my laptop, I could be "disconnected" for a
few days.

If I can connect, I will have access to mail; if not, I'll see
everyone again on Thursday!

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"