On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Russell Ahlstrom wrote:

>Most of this material is original, but fellow PWP's friends, and my
brother, who has an equally wierd sense of humor, have contributed.

(The sound of plumbing flushing here)  Your friend John must be striving
for the "dirty old man of the year" award.

>"He also suggested I might be popular as a gynecologist."

This isn't humor...this is repulsive syntax by a male about women.  The
kind of stuff Andrew Dice Clay used in his standup comedy routines.
His short-lived career was built upon disgusting one-liners about women.
Haven't heard about him lately though. (He probably drowned in someone's
bathroom bowl.)

Clara Nistler
Gene Nistler 63/10