Marvin
A ND spoke at our PD support mgt-I asked him about Mel's vivid dreams.  He
suggested Mel leave off his second Elderpryl at noon.  He felt it contributed
to the vivid dreams.  He said Mel only needed one anyway.
He also suggested if a PDer wakes up at night and cannot sleep, it is because
of lack of mobility and the ability to move-he suggested 1/2 of a 50/200 CR
at that time.
Hope your nights get better and I cannot imagine taking meds around one's
work as the CR carries Mel from one dose to another.
KEEP THE FAITH
Mary CG for Mel 76/11 [log in to unmask]