 72/25  again  i read obbits wasn't theire. so thankful. yeserdayn i went to
our family picinc. vivian said she would watch me so if some i coun't
remembor she would but in to help to remember. i did not get drpressed or
cry. am still doni not don or donald to any one. vivian said the reason i
was loosing some friends was  all i could tak about was pd. so if no body
gets mad at me for my new way of trying to cope. i will give some things i
iam thankful for. i like the jokes poem and cartoons i see on the net. it
helps me to take my mind for a few min.or hours off of pd. would like to
know if any body has had pd over 25yrs. i know some are older. some said i
seen hurd it all. well me to thankful i back on the net again wven i get up
to 80 messages lot are all the same so i must be on line 2 or 3 times or
under name . so can use some help. it only took me 2 weeks to get back on
judith came to lima to help,all camilla tred to to help. am sef taught but
can live with it. just to be back on line. so if i am doing some thing wrong
let me know. and will not write about it only about meds. i tols people
about the duck soupe story. it helpd me. but we still need to hear about
meds and how other react to.
              I.Y.Q. don   [log in to unmask]       lima ohio