Don, all I can say is, you have a lot of friends out here, who look forward
to all  your email, if we can help you, say how!   I do have a question,
which if the answer is yes I'll send private email: can you tell me anything
about working with mica (Formica) to re-cover cabinets, etc?  Another
question for you, and anyone on the list: The expression:
"I have to see a man about a horse" Do you know where it started, and when?
Don, back to you, I think you need to start another project, and you'll feel
better!
Why not build yourself a spa, or a hot tub, to put on the patio???  Well
anyway, after you read this, you'll probably sleep a few hours! Ken B