I've posted before that Mel was on the Mirapex.  Tonight his ND called and we
will increase the Mirapex for the second week-then after the second week we
will cut back some on the permex and maybe sinemet in time.  She moves slowly
with medication changing only one thing at a time.
Camillia,
I always read your posts and identify some with the same concerns.  Home
Health has been a blessing for Mel and myself.  One of the male aides comes 4
night a week to put Mel to bed.  Soon we'll get live-in help as I am a heart
patient.
I too feel there is hope for the newly diagnosed and also the younger PDs.
--By the way, the insert does not speak of any research between permex and
mirapex and tonight our ND said none has been done.
I often think of you and Peter and wish you  well.
Mary CG Mel 76/11